- Please complete an Application for Employment and deliver to 5000 Austell-Powder Springs Road Austell; Suite 220, Austell, Georgia 30106 or mail the application to the address listed in the job announcement. If mailing an application, please note that it must be received by the closing date, listed on the job announcement, for the position applied for. Also, applications are only accepted for positions that are open for recruitment and applicants will be considered only for positions that are listed on the application.
- Applications are reviewed after the closing date of a position. Because the initial applicant screening is based strictly on the completed application, it is very important to include all information requested. Applications can be accepted and reviewed only if they are signed and dated on the back page of the application.
- If selected for an interview, a representative from the appropriate Department will make contact. Telephone calls regarding application status are not encouraged as this can delay the process.
- An application will remain on file for 60 days. If within 60 days the position has been filled, notification will be sent. If interested in additional positions with the City of Austell, another application will need to be completed.
- The City of Austell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Austell City Government does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, or disability in employment or the provision of services.
Applicants MUST submit BOTH the Employment Application AND Background Consent Form to be considered
- City of Austell Application (3 pages)
- City of Austell Background Consent Form (1 page)
- The Fair Credit Reporting Act (4 pages)
received which do not have BOTH the Employment Application AND
Consent form attached will NOT be considered*
Application for Employment and Background Consent Form (Online)
Fair Credit Reporting Act