The Administration Division provides the following services:
- Inform, educate, and respond to the public about department services through a variety of mechanisms, including in person, via phone, and on the Web, to enhance transparency and understanding.
- Provide oversight and financial and administrative assistance to the department to result in a consistent, high-quality work product and compliance with internal policies.
- Manages the Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax program for transportation.
- Manages the annual operating budget for Public Works consisting over two million dollars.
- City Council and legislative support.
- Repair and replace rolling and fixed equipment to support front-line operations in the delivery of City services.
- Manage department asset management databases and systems to provide staff the information needed to efficiently perform and track work activities.
- Coordinate City-wide sustainability efforts to continue the organization’s progress toward more sustainable practices.
- Manage contracts and agreements with various vendors to support the department's ongoing services.
- Manage the department's Information Technology which consists of one IT system, administers the computer network and support, equipment procurement and installation, and telecommunications support.